You will need to contact us to make an appointment. You need a referral from General Practitioner (GP) / Specialist or Emergency Department that you attended.
What to bring to your consultation
- You will need a referral from your GP / Specialist or the Emergency Department that you attended.
- You will need to bring hard copies or electronic copies (e.g.: via CD / USB) of any scans that have been taken. Dr Baba will need to see the scans themselves. The scan report will not suffice.
- Medicare / Private Health information.
- Workcover / CTP claim details.
- Medical History and list of medications taken.